Group Therapy Programme
- Who am I?
- Reclaiming my own personal identity
- Narrative: My life story
- Stages of development including childhood experiences and traumas
- Different ego states and selves
- Benevolent ego states and behaviour patterns
- Functional and dysfunctional internal and external relationships
- Goal setting, accepting my journey and the "new" me
- Letting-go and closure
- Moving on: A Fresh beginning
Tasks and therapeutic models :
- Ego-state therapy and Gestalt therapy
- Psycho analysis and inner child work
- Topics of prime importance tackled during the therapeutic process:
- Grief and loss Anger and trauma Guilt
- Letting-go and living in the "now"
- Psychometric testing including mood charts.
Presented and co-presented by:
Elise Beeby : Clinic Psychologist
Claire Battiston : Registered Psychometrist